This video is about Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Nightlife that’s not Bui Vien 12 places to drink and party. Some places include Lush, SkyXx, Sohy, Home, Gamer Bar, Rogue Bar, LAB, etc. Also, if you’re new to Saigon, Vietnam, check out Mundo Lingo, which is a social event to meet new people especially if you’re new to Saigon and speak different languages or just English if you feel like. You can often meet a lot of locals as well as some other foreigners and travelers at this event. This event made me tons of friends while I lived there, so I highly recommend it. These nightlife places range in prices from cheap being under $1 for a beer to $5 dollars or even more like $10 and other similar prices like in America. Usually the sky bars, clubs, and more posh places will sometimes have drinks that are at the higher end of the price scale, but there are still some surprisingly affordable sky bars and clubs to drink at. Alcohol is surprisingly cheap in Vietnam, but be careful because you can drink a lot then it starts to add up and be expensive. It can be quite easy to spend a lot of money here especially if you love to party and go out multiple nights of the week. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jtc-team.net/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Beautiful in White – Shane Filan | Kara + Lyrics |
- gặp người yêu cũ hỏi thăm bỏ hút thuốc chưa nhưng người yêu cũ trả lời cực ngầu I Parody Bích Phương
- Chill Nhẹ Với Những Bản Indie Lofi Việt Nam…「Chill cùng #Chang」
- Nghe Câu Quan Họ Trên Cao Nguyên || Karaoke – Nhạc Sống Thanh Ngân
- Vietnam Beaches near Ho Chi Minh City [ Street Food Vietnam 2019 ]