At 5-foot-11-inches, Behati Prinsloo was called names like “giraffe” and “grasshopper” growing up. Now the supermodel, who’s working with the Save the Rhino Trust, loves her legs and feels “blessed by them.” She also opens up about her postpartum lows and how husband, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, helped her through it.
» Subscribe to TODAY:
» Watch the latest from TODAY:
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
#BehatiPrinsloo #TodayOriginals #VictoriaSecretAngel
Model Behati Prinsloo Used To Slouch To Seem Shorter | TODAY Originals
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jtc-team.net/giai-tri/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Beautiful in White – Shane Filan | Kara + Lyrics |
- gặp người yêu cũ hỏi thăm bỏ hút thuốc chưa nhưng người yêu cũ trả lời cực ngầu I Parody Bích Phương
- Chill Nhẹ Với Những Bản Indie Lofi Việt Nam…「Chill cùng #Chang」
- Nghe Câu Quan Họ Trên Cao Nguyên || Karaoke – Nhạc Sống Thanh Ngân
- Vietnam Beaches near Ho Chi Minh City [ Street Food Vietnam 2019 ]