Chrome comes built in with it’s own version of Flash, you are not required to install a separate plugin to enable Flash in Chrome. Follow the steps shown in this video about how to enable flash in Google Chrome
1. Go to content settings:
● Content settings can be reached from the options tab in chrome, under ‘settings’.
● Alternatively one can use “Chrome://settings/content” in the address bar to access content settings.
2. Select the flash tab:
● Scroll down the content settings tab
3. Turn off blocked settings:
● Under the flash tab, turn off the “Block sites from running flash” option which is usually on by default.
● The setting now gets changed to “Ask first”.
● Now when you visit a site with flash content, chrome asks permission to activate flash for that site.
4. Activating flash for a website:
Once you have changed the settings in your chrome, it is necessary to try out the flash option in a website that runs flash content.
● Go to any website that runs flash content. Websites with flash games are the best option.
● Upon entering the page with flash content, there occurs a blank page with a puzzle icon and and option to activate flash.
● Select the activate flash options
● Chrome send a pop up asking permission to enable flash for the website.
● Click on ‘yes’ option.
● The page reloads with the flash content on full display now.
Note: the flash content needs to be enabled only once for each website. Once running flash is allowed for one website, any page on that website will be able to run the flash plug in and display their content automatically.
Content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://jtc-team.net/tong-hop/