Day 52- Exploring Ho Chi Minh City’s (Saigon) best night markets, malls, and food markets! We heard the Ben Thanh Night Market (Chợ Bến Thành) was the place to be if you are looking for some Vietnamese souvenirs and a fun night out so we made that a priority. We were also able to visit some other shopping markets and malls such as the Saigon Center, Takashimaya Mall, and the Saigon Square.
Spent the whole day shopping and hunting for great deals and some souvenirs to bring home from Vietnam. All of the markets we went to seemed to have some very cheap prices for most of the items. There were a lot of clothing, bags, shoes, and souvenirs and trinkets in most of the malls. There were also a lot of fake items we saw too so shop wisely depending on what you want.
Overall these were some of the best malls and markets we visited in Vietnam while we were here, I would probably put Ben Thanh Market as the first choice to shop since there are such a variety of items to shop for there and the atmosphere was very lively. For casual shopping I would go to the area where the Saigon Square, Saigon Center, and the Takashimaya Mall is because you can also find an assortment of items there as well, it is just not as big of a night event as the Ben Thanh Market.
GEAR & Filming Equipment (These are Affiliate Links):
Main Camera Kit:
Go Pro Vlog Camera:
Bendy Portable Tripod:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Beautiful in White – Shane Filan | Kara + Lyrics |
- gặp người yêu cũ hỏi thăm bỏ hút thuốc chưa nhưng người yêu cũ trả lời cực ngầu I Parody Bích Phương
- Chill Nhẹ Với Những Bản Indie Lofi Việt Nam…「Chill cùng #Chang」
- Nghe Câu Quan Họ Trên Cao Nguyên || Karaoke – Nhạc Sống Thanh Ngân
- Vietnam Beaches near Ho Chi Minh City [ Street Food Vietnam 2019 ]