Vũng Tàu is a beach town located about 96 km (60 miles) from Ho Chi Minh City. It’s a popular destination for people looking to escape the busyness of Ho Chi Minh City for a day or two.
The semester just ended at the university I was teaching at, so I had some extra free time to check out the city and stay overnight. I went on a Monday, so there wasn’t much action. Some locals told me the place becomes packed on holidays and special events.
The city is quiet and a nice little escape if you’re looking for something close-by HCMC. Suggestion: read up on the water quality before swimming – I heard it can sometimes be too polluted to swim!
From the Free Music Archive
Tracks: “Surprisingly Upbeat About It”
and “Just to be serious for a moment”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Beautiful in White – Shane Filan | Kara + Lyrics |
- gặp người yêu cũ hỏi thăm bỏ hút thuốc chưa nhưng người yêu cũ trả lời cực ngầu I Parody Bích Phương
- Chill Nhẹ Với Những Bản Indie Lofi Việt Nam…「Chill cùng #Chang」
- Nghe Câu Quan Họ Trên Cao Nguyên || Karaoke – Nhạc Sống Thanh Ngân
- Vietnam Beaches near Ho Chi Minh City [ Street Food Vietnam 2019 ]